Durga Puja Wishes for 2021 has been published by https://smsforwishes.com/. Durga Puja, also known as Durgotsava, is one the prominent religious festivals of Hindu community which is celebrated once in a year amid enthusiasm and festivity.
Durga Puja Wishes 2021
According the Hindu calendar, this holy festival is celebrated in the month of Ashwin every year. In English calendar the celebration of the gorgeous festival is taken place in either or September or October through proper devotion and rituals those are holly.
The festival of famous Durga Puja marks the fighting between Goddess Durga and Mahishasura, the deceptive and powerful buffalo demon who could change himself thoroughly into a different shape or form.
The festival also triumphs the supremacy of good over evil, the victory of fairness over wickedness. Most of all this holy proclaims the motherly power behind all kind of life and creation. This holy Durga Puja festival comes up with a lot of Wishes and Greetings.
The auspicious festival is approaching nearer day to day with steady pace as this year the Durga Puja will be celebrated on October throughout the world with hope and joy. This nine-day holy feast gives pilgrims a moment to praise and enjoy the deity. So it’s moment to welcome everyone with Durga Puja’s Wishes.
Durga Puja Greetings 2021
The festival is marked by decorations, celebrations, and others mode of enjoyment. Everyone, during the Durga Puja, remains in ecstasy. The enjoyment of the festival can be increased to a higher level by sending Durga Puja Quotes both in Hindi and Bengali languages.
As wish is the term which feels or expresses a strong desire or hope for something or for thinking about something that you want and hope that you will get it or that it will happen in some magical way. Even there is hardly anybody who does not like being wished. Sending Durga Puja Wishes to your close and beloved one is the proper way to express your feelings for his/her or them.
You should never forget sending Durga Puja Wishes to your beloved in this holy festival which is religious also. Here are the collections of most wonderful and amazing Durga Puja Quotes those you can send to the persons you want to wish by any means such as texting messages, or emailing them.
You can send them to your family members, to your friends, colleagues, or the persons you love most. Make their celebration of Durga Puja special this year by sending these messages and wishes.
Choose one of the Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greeting or Text Messages and never take times to send them immediately. You can also share those wishes on your friends at facebook, whatsapp, tweeter, instragram and so on.
1. “May God grant you this day as life changing day for you. Wishing you a very happy Durga Puja day.”
2. “On the occasion of Durga Puja I wish you a healthy and brilliant future. May god bless you. Happy Durgautsav.”
3. “Wishing you and your family a joyful Durga utsav. Let’s celebrate the day together with friends and family hand share happiness with people of all sphere.”
4. “I wish you can win everything in future with the light of Durgotinashini. Happy Durga Puja 2021.”
5. “May God bless you with bright future. Wish you a very happy Durga Puja.”
Best Durga Puja Wishes
1. “Durga Puja Day” is a day to reflect upon our deeds and give back to the poor. May God accept your payers on this day.
2. May your dreams come true, May all your hops will full fill, May your sorrow fades away on Durga Puja Day, “Happy Durga Puja 2021”.
3. “Happy Durga Puja Day” to you and your lovely one, May God accept your prayers good deeds and sacrifices with this holy blessings.
4. Put on new clothes and eat some sweets. Go to relatives home and share your joys with others on this “Durga Puja Day”.
5. Pray to Durga to resolve our problem as soon as possible, Reform us our previours world. “Happy Durga Puja Day to All”.
Thank you very much for sharing Our article.