This article talks about Happy Diwali Wishes. The Diwali festival celebrated in the Hindu month of Kartikamasam. The date of this festival falls sometime during October or November. It is celebrated to mark the return of Lord Rama. He returned from 14 years of Exile.
Diwali Wishes Collection 2020
This festival is in the memory of his victory over the Demon Ravana. In many parts of India, Deepawali celebrated for five consecutive days. But the most exciting part happened in the last day. Moreover, it is very pathetic day as it causes the end of the festival. The Diwali is one of the most popular festivals in India.
Hindus thinks it as a celebration of life, power and use the occasion to strengthen family and relationships. In some parts of India, it marks the beginning of the New Year. It celebrated not only in India but also abroad. The Hindus worship the Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi during Deepawali.
Kali Puja Wishes Collection 2020
In some parts of India, Diwali Puja has another name. And the name is Kali Puja. People send wishes on the occasion of Kali Puja. We have a huge collection of wishes to send to your friends, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, teachers, boss and to many other people.
1. “Wish you all a Very Very Happy Diwali And Hope that Every Person transform from the Darkness to the happiness.”
2. Let all the darkness be turned into light. I wish a very enjoyable Diwali. Happy Diwali Dear.
3. Wishing a very happy Diwali to you and your family.
4. No card to offer you, no flower to gift you. I just want to say you Happy Diwali.
5. You are invited to visit my house with your family. Please come and let’s enjoy the day together. Happy Diwali.
Deepavali Wishes Collection 2020
Here is best wishes collection.
Best 10 Diwali Wishes 2020
1. I am wishing that the bright lights of diwali guide you through your way out of every streak of trials in this life. Happy Diwali.
2. Diwali is an occasion to let the light of diyas and candles illuminate not just your home, but your life too. Happy diwali.
3. “Light a lamp of love blast a chain of sorrow. Shot a rocket of prosperty. Happy diwali to you and your family.”
4. May the lights of diwali make you and your loved ones life brighter and happier wish you a very very happy diwali.
5. I wish very joyful and bright future of you. And darkness free future. Happy Diwali Dear Friend.
6. Let all the darkness be removed from your life. Many many happy returns of Happy Diwali. Have a cheerful Festival.
7. Nobody knows what is in our future. But we can actually pray to God. So on this special day I wish good luck for you. Happy Diwali Dear.
8. “Diwali is the occasion when we love to visit our friends and family member. And this lessen the distance between human being. Happy Diwali.”
9. I wish a healthy and sound future of you. Let’s enjoy the day together. Hope for the best. Happy Diwali Dear Girlfriend.
10. On this special day I wish to live with you for thousand years. Many Many Happy returns of Diwali to you.